Clinic №2: Department for Traumatology and Orthopedics of Adults
Chief: Gayko Georgii Vasylovych
- 27 Bulvarno-Kudriavska Street
Kyiv 01601 Ukraine
6th floor of Clinical building (right wing)
- +38 (044) 486-32-62 +38 (044) 486-88-67
- Working Hours:
9:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
- Consult Hours:
- Tuesday, Friday
10:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m.
- Surgery Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday
Chief of the department:
Merit scientist and technician of Ukraine, laureate of State award of Ukraine in the sphere of science and technique, academician of the Academy of medical sciences of Ukraine, specialty “Traumatology and Orthopedics”, member of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, laureate of the Award of clinical medicine, director of the SI “The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics by NAMS of Ukraine”, professor
Gayko Georgii Vasylovych
Nowadays basic focuses of scientific and practical activities of the clinic is orthopedic treatment of degenerative and dystrophic diseases of joints (osteoarthritis, aseptic necrosis), treatment of fractures and consequences thereof.
- Chief of the clinic, academician of NAMS of Ukraine, professor – Gayko Georgii Vasylovych.
- Kukuruza Leonid Petrovych – meritorious doctor of Ukraine, doctor of highest category
- Torchynskyi Viktor Petrovych, doctor of medical sciences, senior scientific researcher of the department of Traumatology and Orthopedics of Adults, doctor of highest category
- Pidgayetskyi Vitalii Mykhailovych – candidate of medical sciences
- Osadchuk Taras Ivanovych – candidate of medical sciences
- Sulyma Oleksii Mykolayovych – candidate of medical sciences
- Kalashnikov Oleksii Valeriyovych – candidate of medical sciences
- Nizalov Taras Volodymyrovych – doctor of 2nd category
- Kozak Roman Anatoliiovych – doctor of the 2nd category
- Galuzynskyi Oleksandr Anatoliiovych – doctor of the 1st category
Consulting in matters of joint replacement and treatment of following disorders and diseases:
- Deforming arthritis of hip joint (coxarthrosis);
- dysplastic coxarthrosis;
- deforming arthritis of knee joint (gonarthrosis);
- deforming arthritis of ankle joint;
- aseptic necrosis of femoral head;
- fractures of femoral neck;
- instability of components of hip joint endoprostheses and need in revision joint replacement (replacement of prosthesis);
- instability of components of knee joint endoprostheses and need in revision joint replacement (replacement of prosthesis).
Osteosynthesis of bone fractures
- femoral neck fracture;
- fractures of bones of upper limbs;
- pelvic fractures;
- femoral bone fractures;
- tibia bone fractures;
- other traumatic injuries of bones and joints;
- traumatic injuries of joint;
- Hallux Valgus;
- Other orthopedic diseases (rheumatoid polyarthritis, ankylosing spondylo-arthritis (Bekhterev syndrome)) .