Gryrtsay Mykola Pavlovych
- Dr hab.med., professor
Chief of the Department for Bone-Purulent Surgery
Clinic №1: Department for bone purulent surgery
The author of more than 200 scientific works, including 3 monographs devoted to the study of clinical features, the search for methods and plastic materials for the complex therapy of bone-purulent infection depending on the pathogenesis of the pathological process, its location, the age of patients and the impact of chronic ionizing radiation on the body of patients.
- Treatment of consequences of limbs traumas (deformations, shortenings);
- Reconstructive and recovery orthopedic surgical interventions after infectious complications, including those after metal Osteosynthesis (surface, intramedullary and penetrating);
- Treatment of osteomyelitis of limbs by method of managed penetrating Osteosynthesis by Ilizarov;
- Treatment of pseudoarthroses, bone defects, fracture nonunions (with/without skin defect), complicated and not complicated by infectious process;
- Treatment of hematogenic osteomyelitis in different localizations, including adaptive forms in adults and children (Brody abscess, Garre osteomyelitis, tumor-like);
- Free and limited bone plastic in treatment of chronic osteomyelitis of locomotion system in children and adults;
- Treatment of purulent complications after joint replacement;
- Temporarily spacering of big joints after purulent disorders of big joints (purulent arthritis, purulent complications after primary joint replacement with further revision joint replacement).