Bogdan Sergii Volodymyrovych
- candidate of medical sciences
- Doctor orthopedist-traumatologist of first category
- Diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment of traumas and diseases of upper and lower limb (fractures, dislocation, damages of ligament system, degenerative-dystrophic diseases of big joints)
- Professional experience – 20 years
Department for Microsurgery and Reconstructive-Recovery Surgery of Upper Limb
Doctor orthopedist-traumatologist of first category, candidate of medical sciences, author of over 30 scientific publications, including his book “Anterior Crucial Ligament. Modern Principles of Surgical Treatment”. Practical instructions, edited by Lazishvili G.D., Koroleva A.V. He personally performs over 100 surgical interventions each year.
Arthroscopic and open surgery:
- Shoulder joint (shoulder-slip, recurrent shoulder dislocation afersurgical treatment, damages of shoulder’s rotator cuff, injuries of acromioclavicular joint (fixation of dislocation of acromial extremity of clavicle by TightRope, DogBone Arthrex), injuries of tendon of a longer head of biceps of an arm, adhesive capsulitis).
- Knee joint (damages of lateral and medial meniscus of knee joint, damages of anterior and posterior crucial ligament, dislocation and lateroposition of patella, fractures of tibia condyles etc.).
- Diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment of traumas and diseases of upper and lower limb (fractures, dislocations, damages of ligament system, degenerative-dystrophic diseases of big joints).
Education and training:
- 1996 – 2002 Zaporizhzhia State Medical University;
- 2002 – 2004 internship in surgery, traumatology and orthopedics in the premises of the department of traumatology and orthopedics No.2 of P.L. Shupik KMPAO;
- 2004 – 2007 work in Menska central regional hospital;
- 2007 – 2008 work in Chernihiv city hospital No.2.
- 2008 – 2010 clinical residency at SI “ITO NAMS of Ukraine”.
- 2010 – 2013 post-graduate study at SI “ITO NAMS of Ukraine”; represented his Ph.D. dissertation “Diagnostics and Treatment of Recurrence of Anteriomedial Instability of Knee Joint” and obtained degree of Ph.D. in medical sciences.
- 2013 – to the present time – doctor, orthopedist-traumatologist of the SI “ITO NAMS of Ukraine”.
Main articles in the year 2018:
- Clinical Diagnostics of Partial Damages of Shoulder’s Rotator Cuff (PASTA).
- MRI in Diagnostics of Partial Damages of Shoulder’s Rotator Cuff.
- Results of Treatment of the Patients with Partial Damage of their Supraspinous Muscle’s Tendon.
- Results of Treatment of the Patients with Partial Damage of the Tendons of Supraspinous and Subcapsular Muscles of a Shoulder.