Elbow joint replacement
Diseases, requiring elbow joint replacement: osteoarthrosis of elbow joint (of different etiology), rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosisPublished: 20.08.2018
Diseases, requiring elbow joint replacement:
- osteoarthrosis of elbow joint (of different etiology);
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- systemic lupus erythematosis.
Main patients complaints include pain, limitation of movements of elbow joint.
Duration of the surgery
Operation of elbow joint replacement lasts approximately one hour.
Before the operation a patient is prescribed a course for prevention of infections and thromboembolia; it should be continued after operation.
- endoprosthetics of the elbow joint
- endoprosthetics of the elbow joint cues
- endoprosthetics of the elbow joint Ukraine
- treatment of the elbow joint of the cues
- treatment of injuries of the elbow joint cues
- treatment of diseases of the elbow joint of cues
- restoration of the elbow of the knees