Torchynskyi Viktor Petrovych
- Orthopaedic and trauma surgeon of the highest category
Leading scientific researcher at the Department for Orthopedics and Traumatology of Adults
Department for Traumatology and Orthopedics of Adults
Professional experience – over 35 years
Date of birth: September 07, 1965
In 1988, he graduated from M.I. Pyrogov Medical Institute of Vinnytsia.
In 2001, he represented his PhD thesis "Total Hip Arthroplasty with Bone Cement".
In 2011, he protected his doctor's dissertation "Biomechanical Preconditions for the Development and Peculiarities of Progression of Dysplastic Coxarthrosis in Adults and their Influence on the Strategy of Treatment".
As an author, he issued over 80 scientific papers, 5 patents, 2 rationalization proposals.
Many times, he presented scientific reports as a participant in the internal, regional, republic, and international scientific conferences and congresses.
Membership in organizations and societies:
- Association of Orthopedists-Traumatologists of Ukraine ;
- АAOS (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon) ;
- SICOT (Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie) ;
- EFORT (European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedist and Traumatology) ;
- EHS (European Нip Society) ;
- ISAKOS (International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine).
27 Bulvarno-Kudriavska Street, Kyiv 01601 Ukraine. SI ITO NAMSU
Tel.: +38 067-466-38-99; +38 044-486-32-62