Nizalov Taras Volodymyrovych
- An orthopedic surgeon of the highest category
The Department for Orthopedics and Traumatology of Adults at the SI «The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the NAMS of Ukraine»
Department for Traumatology and Orthopedics of Adults
Professional experience in specialty – 20 years
Graduated from the O.O. Bogomolets National Medial University of Kyiv in 2001. Passed internship training and clinical practice in the premises of the SI “ITO NAMSU” and Kyiv City Emergency Hospital within 2001-2005, specialty “trauma care and orthopedics”. Since 2005 he holds the position of an orthopedic surgeon in the Department for Orthopedics and Traumatology of Adults at the SI “The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the NAMS of Ukraine”.
Focuses of professional activities:
- initial hip and knee arthroplasties in joint traumas and diseases;
- complex initial and revision hip and knee arthroplasty;
- conservative treatment of knee diseases and surgical one with corrective osteotomies;
- modern osteosynthesis of trauma injuries (fractures) to the lower limbs, stable-functional osteosynthesis with plates and nails.
Taras V. Nizalov consults the following diseases and traumatic injuries to the locomotion system:
- degenerative-dystrophic diseases of joints (deforming arthritis or osteoarthritis, aseptic necrosis, cyst-like transformation of a femoral head);
- deforming arthritic of knee (gonarthrosis);
- rheumatoid polyarthritis;
- ankylosing spondylitis;
- loosening of prosthetic components;
- femoral neck fractures of different localization;
- fractures of diaphysis, periarticular and intraarticular fractures;
- malunions, pseudarthroses after fractures;
- intraarticular injuries to a knee;
- fractures to femur and tibia.
Taras V. Nizalov passed trainings and courses in Germany, Ireland, Turkey, and Thailand.
He is the member of PUSE “Ukrainian Association of Orthopedists-Traumatologists”, international orthopedic society SICOT, European Society of Hip Surgeons EHS, European Society of Knee Surgeons EKS.
27 Bulvarno-Kudriavska Street, Kyiv 01601, Ukraine
+380679607221 cellphone, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram
Days for attendance: Moday, Thursday, Friday from 10 a.m. to 03 p.m. In other days, visits are subject to prior agreement.