Stavinskyi Yurii Oleksiiovych
- Candidate of Medical Sciences
- Doctor, orthopedist-traumatologist of highest category
- Arthroplasty of shoulder, knee and hip joint, arthroscopy of big joints, surgical and conservative treatment of fractures and diseases of big joints
- Professional experience – over 30 years
Senior scientific researcher, doctor orthopedist-traumatologist of the Department for Trauma Injuries of Locomotion System and Problems of Osteosynthesis
Clinic №10: Department for Trauma Injuries and Problems of Osteosynthesis
Highest qualification category, 8 scientific publications, 2 author’s inventions
Telephone: +38 (067) 963 27 85
Since 2014 – doctor, orthopedist-traumatologist in Clinic № 10 Department for Trauma Injuries and Problems of Osteosynthesis.
Since year 1990 he has been employed by Kyiv municipal clinical hospital №7, The Center for Less-Invasive Surgery of Joints and worked as a doctor, orthopedist-traumatologist. Professional experience – over 30 years.
Since 1987 is has the highest qualification category in orthopedics and traumatology.
During the period of work, since year 1990, he mastered all basic types of methods for orthopedic and traumatology support of locomotion system:
- close reposition and elimination of dislocations;
- reconstructive, bone plastic, mobilizing and stabilizing surgery;
- total hip and knee arthroplasty;
- arthroscopic surgery of knee, shoulder, hip and ankle joints;
- plastic surgery of tendons and ligaments etc.
Since year 1998 he is a member of the European Society of Sport Trauma, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy. For several years he has been a senior physician of the female national football team of Ukraine.
In year 2005 he has been trained in Austria, in 2006 – in England, in 2007 – in Poland, in 2009 – in Czech Republic. Attended several upgrade training courses (2005, 2006 and 2007).
In year 2009 he represented successfully his candidate research “On Treatment of Lower Limbs’ Reparative Osteogenesis Disorders Using Locking Intramedullary Nailing”.
In year 2010 he was appointed to the position of the Senior orthopedist-traumatologist of Lybidskyi TMD.
He used to work traumatology and orthopedic department of Kyiv municipal clinical hospital №7 since year 1990. Mr. Stavinskyi has been awarded by official gratitude and by Letter of Credentials by the KMCH №7.
Since 2015 he is the Senior scientific researcher at the Department of Trauma Injuries and Problems of Osteosynthesis of the SI “The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics by NAMS of Ukraine”.
In year 2005 he has been trained in Austria, in 2006 – in England, in 2007 – in Poland, in 2009 – in Czech Republic, in 2010 – in England again, in 2013 – in Germany and in 2017 – in Poland.
He also attended multiple advanced coursed by the Medical Academy for Post-Graduate Training, among them:
- in 2005: P.L.Shupik Kyiv MAPGT, “Injuries and Diseases of a Knee Joint. Arthroscopy”;
- in 2007: P.L.Shupik Kyiv MAPGT, “Pre-attestation Cycle in Orthopedics and Traumatology”;
- in 2012: P.L.Shupik Kyiv MAPGT, “Pre-attestation Cycle in Orthopedics and Traumatology”;
- in 2017: P.L.Shupik Kyiv MAPGT, training course “Spine Osteochondrosis, Vertebrogenous Arthropathies”; 01.11.2017-30.11.2017;
- in 2018: P.L.Shupik Kyiv MAPGT, “PAC in Orthopedics and Traumatology”, 02.01.2018-01.02.2018.
Main surgical operations:
- Arthroscopy of shoulder joint;
- Arthroscopy of elbow joint;
- Arthroscopy of ankle joint;
- Arthroscopy of knee joint;
- Arthroscopy of hip joint
- Osteosynthesis of upper limb’s bones’ fractures;
- Osteosynthesis of lower limb’s bones’ fractures;
- Removal of exostoses in different localizations;
- Anchor fixation of tendons’ ruptures
Total joint arthroplasty
- Total hip arthroplasty;
- Total knee arthroplasty;
- Revision hip joint arthroplasty;
- Revision arthroplasty of fractures in the area of knee joint;
- Hip joint arthroplasty in dysplastic coxarthrosis;
- Hip arthroplasty in femoral neck medial fracture
Telephone: +38 (067) 963 27 85