Sivak Andrii Mykolayovych
doctor, orthopedist-traumatologist of the department of Trauma care and problems of osteosynthesis of the SI “ITO NAMSU”
Department for Trauma Injuries and Problems of Osteosynthesis
Graduated from the 1st Medical Faculty of O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University in 2011. After graduation he passed internship in the CE of CMC “Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital No.1”.
From 2013 to 2015 – passed clinical residency in the SI “The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics by NAMS of Ukraine”.
From 2015 to 2017 held a position of Head of medical admission unit of the SU “The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics by NAMS of Ukraine”.
Since 2017 and to the present time he holds a position of orthopedist-traumatologist at the department for trauma care and problems of osteosynthesis of the SI “The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics by NAMS of Ukraine”.
Basic directions of scientific and practical activities:
- modern methods of osteosynthesis perosseous, extramedullary, intramedullary osteosynthesis with metal devices);
- conservative and surgical treatment of slow-consolidating fractures, non-unions, post-traumatic arthritis;
- injuries and fractures of lower limbs’ bones;
- conservative and surgical treatment of the consequences of fractures, post-traumatic arthritis;
- less-invasive surgery (arthroscopy)
Participated in the XV congress of orthopedists-traumatologists of Ukraine;
АО Trauma Course “Main Principles of Fracture Treatment”
АО Trauma Seminal “Pelvic and Acetabular Fractures”
АО Trauma Course “Anatomy, Approaches and Osteosynthesis”
АО Trauma Seminar “Fractures in the Knee Region”
EFFORT EPOS BAT Instructional Course
ArthrexInternational Shoulder Arthroscopy Course - Level I
ArthrexInternational Shoulder Arthroscopy Course - Level II