Yachnyk Serhii Petrovych
Doctor of physical and rehabilitation medicine (PRM), neurologist
Rehabilitation Department of the Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics, NAMS of Ukraine
+380674400817 (viber, telegram)
In 2008, he finished his internship study, specialization: doctor of physical and rehabilitation medicine – 2022.
Therapeutic and rehabilitation focus:
Recovery treatment of patients with neurological disorders of the locomotion system.
Conservative and mini-invasive therapies for spine and joints.
Neurologic disorders of the peripheral and central nervous system:
- Radicular syndrome;
- vertebral artery syndrome;
- vertebrobasilar deficiency;
- intercostal neuralgia;
- post-insult disorders;
- tunnel syndrome, etc.
- mini-invasive (interventional) treatment of osteochondrosis;
- protrusions and hernias of intervertebral discs;
- back pain syndrome after surgical interventions;
- pain in muscles of the back;
- sacroiliac syndrome;
- chronic pain syndrome;
- Complex approach to diagnostics and treatment of back
- Conservative and mini-invasive (interventional) treatment of degenerative-dystrophic changes of joints;
- Chronic pain in joints;
- Adhesive capsulitis;
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow);
- Regenerative medicine in the treatment and recovery of joints.
- recovery treatment of locomotion system disorders;
- neurological disorders;
- after arthroplasties and surgical treatment of the spine and joints;
Methods of treatment
- Manual therapy;
- Epidural and intra-disc administration of drugs under ultrasound control;
- Intra-articular administration of drugs (ultrasound-controlled);
- Injectional administration of medications into acupuncture points;
- Complex diagnostics of locomotion system diseases (ultrasound-controlled);
- Elaboration of individual programs for conservative and physiotherapeutic treatment;
- Kineziotaping and fascial release techniques.