Kudrin Anton Pavlovych
- Junior scientific researcher
Head of the rehabilitation department, orthopaedic and trauma surgeon
Rehabilitation Department of the Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics, NAMS of Ukraine
Conservative treatment of spine and joints
Recovery treatment of patients with locomotion system disorders
In 2013, he finished his internship in orthopaedics and traumatology.
Focuses of therapeutic and scientific work:
Conservative treatment of spine and joints.
Recovery treatment of patients with locomotion system disorders.
Recovery after surgeries of locomotion system disorders.
Conservative treatment of pain syndrome in osteochondrosis, protrusions and hernias of intervertebral discs, spondyloarthritis.
Diagnostics and treatment of back pain of different origins: after surgical interventions, myofascial syndrome, thoracalgia syndrome, chronic pain syndrome.
Conservative treatment of joints’ degenerative and dystrophic changes, elimination of pain syndrome associated with osteoarthritis, chronic pain in joints, regenerative medicine in treatment and recovery of joints using different methods:
- Shockwave therapy;
- Elaboration of individual programs for conservative and physiotherapeutic treatment,
- Fluoroscopic-controlled epidural blockades;
- Radiofrequency ablation of the knee, hip and joints of the spine;
- Intra-articular drug administration (ultrasound-controlled);