Orthopedics and trauma care
Contacts: +380681605148 (viber)
Links to social networks:
Medical and scientific work:
Development of the new method for management of pain in spine and big joints. Regenerative medicine.
Areas of work:
Spinal diseases: Conservative, minimally invasive (interventional) treatment of osteochondrosis, protrusions and hernias discs, spinal stenosis, spondyloarthritis, back pain after surgery, back muscle pain, clubfoot syndrome, sacroiliac syndrome . A comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and treatment of back pain.
Joint diseases: Conservative to minimally invasive (interventional) treatment of degenerative-dystrophic changes of joints, treatment of arthrosis, treatment of chronic joint pain, regenerative medicine in the treatment of joints.
Applied treatment methods:
- Epidural and intradiscal injections under ultrasound and fluoroscopic control
- Cold plasma nucleoplasty
- Carrying out the procedure of epidural adhesiolysis
- Radiofrequency ablation of the knee, hip and spine joints
- SVF therapy
- Lipogems procedure
- MSC therapy
- PRP therapy
- Intra-articular injections of drugs (using ultrasound)
- Comprehensive diagnosis of diseases of the musculoskeletal system (using ultrasound)
- Formation of individual programs of conservative and physiotherapeutic treatment
- Chiropractic and techniques of fascial release