Katiukova Liliia Dmytrivna
Doctor of physical and rehabilitation medicine (PRM)
Rehabilitation Department of the Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics, NAMS of Ukraine
- In 1983, she finished her internship in general therapy.
- Specialized as a doctor of physical therapy in 1999, as a PRM doctor – in 2022.
Focuses of therapeutic and scientific work:
- Recovery treatment of patients of different ages with locomotion system disorders by physical means.
- Recovery treatment after surgeries;
- Locomotion system’s disorders.
Elaboration of individual programs using a bio-psycho-social model of life restrictions. Kineziotaping and fascial release techniques.