Chief: Professor Roy Iryna Volodymyrivna
- 7 Chekhovsky Lane,
Kyiv 01601 Ukraine
- +38 (050) 550 37 31
- Working Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
- Consult Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m.
Activities of the department are focused on conservative treatment of orthopedic diseases and full complex of physical rehabilitation (physiotherapy, mechanotherapy, remedial gymnastics) after surgical treatment of orthopedic-traumatological pathology.
The department employs 2 doctors of medical sciences, 5 candidates and 2 doctors without scientific grades; 15 training specialists (2 of them are candidates of sciences).
- Department chief: professor Roy Iryna Volodymyrivna
- Senior staff scientist, candidate of medical sciences Fischenko Yakiv Vitaliyovych (treatment of spine diseases).
- Senior staff scientist, candidate of medical sciences Zinchenko Vitalii Volodymyrovych (treatment of joint diseases).
- Doctor, candidate of medical sciences Pylypenko Oleg Vasylovych (manual therapy).
- Doctor of remedial gymnastics Katiukova Lilia Dmytrivna.
- Doctor neuropathologist Yachnyk Sergiy Petrovych.
- Doctor orthopedist-traumatologist Kudrian Anton Pavlovych.
- Doctor orthopedist-traumatologist – Bondariev Gennadiy Gennadiyovych.
- Receptionist Rusanova Tayisia Evgenivna.
List of services:
– physical rehabilitation of hip and knee joint;
– physical rehabilitation after metal osteosynthesis;
– workout of contractures;
– rehabilitation after arthroscopic interventions into joint;
– conservative treatment of orthopedic pathologies of joints;
– shockwave therapy.
Doctors of this Clinic
Fishchenko Iakiv Vitaliiovych
Leading scientific researches of the Clinic of Rehabilitation of the Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the NAMS of Ukraine