X-ray examination is the method of non-invasive radiological studies of anatomic structures of a body.
- CT/MRI: 09:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
- X-Ray: 09:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.
- Other departments: 09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.
- On holidays – upon agreement.
- 27 Bulvarno-Kudriavska Street,
Kyiv 01601 Ukraine
- 7 Chekhivsky Lane,
Kyiv 01601 Ukraine.
X-ray examination – is the method of non-invasive radiological studies of anatomic structures of a body.
Doctors of our department have many years of experience in diagnostics of locomotion system pathologies. Or radiologists used to be students of prominent scientists of the former Soviet Union, author of many scientific researches and monographs – Suslova O.Y.
Our department performs X-ray examinations in all areas of orthopedics and traumatology and children and adults:
- X-ray study of joints (upon doctor’s request could be performed under loading);
- X-ray studies of upper and lower limbs;
- X-ray studies of spine, inter alia by functional probs.
For our work we use up-to-date X-ray equipment by Siemens that allows us decrease the radial loading on patients.