The modern examination method for blood vessel examination, an ultrasound dopplerography (USDG) gives a possibility do define conditions of your vessels and to assess the risk of vessel system diseases development.
- CT/MRI: 09:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
- X-Ray: 09:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.
- Other departments: 09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.
- On holidays – upon agreement.
- 27 Bulvarno-Kudriavska Street,
Kyiv 01601 Ukraine
- 7 Chekhivsky Lane,
Kyiv 01601 Ukraine.
- +38 (044) 288-01-31 (CT/MRI)
- +38 (044) 288-01-32 (US/ENMG/W-Ray)
- +38 (044) 486-36-36 (US/ENMG/X-Ray)
- +38 (095) 922-38-93 (CT/MRI)
The modern examination method for blood vessel examination, an ultrasound dopplerography (USDG) gives a possibility do define conditions of your vessels and to assess the risk of vessel system diseases development. Dopplerography is the method of examination without age limitations, painless, not harmful for health.
Duplex scanning is a modern, highly informative method; it requires no special preparation, provides reliable information about conditions of vessels, allows defining or approve diagnosis, helps plan correctly and adequately the further treatment tactics. US study of vessels is also intended to estimate efficiency of treatment being performed.
While ultrasound examination studied are expresses and extension of varicose vein extension, presence of clear signs of thrombosis or consequences thereof in deep and surface veins, conditions of valve apparatus. Dopplerography allows defining blood circulation disorders connected with stenosis, thrombosis of vessels. By USDG one could discover the existence of atherosclerosis clots in arteries, to estimate the extent of harm caused to vessels, extent of stenosis, to evaluate efficiency of collateral blood circulation.
USD of vessels is indicated:
- In your legs are heavy and painful;
- If you fast became exhausted while walking;
- If you feel “needles” in skin of your legs;
- In case of increased sensitivity of feet to cold;
- If ulcers arise on the skin of your ankles (and such wounds need a lot of time to heal);
- In case of edema of feet;
- In case of spasms of ankle muscles;
- In case of veins visible under skin (varicose);
- For patients with hypertonic disease;
- For patients with excessive body weight;
- For patients with diabetes mellitus;
- For patients after surgical operations of veins, USD is indicated as preventive measure.
USD of leg vessels could discover the following diseases:
- Obliterating atherosclerosis with hemodynamic reasonable stenosis of lower limbs and clarify localization of the process;
- Obliterating endarteritis;
- Diabetic macroangiopathies;
- Varicosediseases of veins of legs;
- Thrombosis of deep and surface veins.
Complete decoding of USD of vessels of upper and lower limbs is handed to the doctor, who sent the patient.