Consultation and polyclinic department
problems of children and adults
Consultation and polyclinic department
7 Chekhovsky Lane,
Kyiv 01601 Ukraine
(Building of polyclinic, 1st and 2nd floor)
Monday – Friday
09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.
08:30 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.
Martsyniak Stepan Mykhailovych
Chief – Martsyniak Stepan Mykhailovych
Consultative-polyclinic department, located on the territory of the Institute, in the new building (entrance from 7 Chekhovsky Lane) is an integral part of the scientific and research activities of the institute.
To fasten additional examination required in case of certain orthopedic pathology, we recommend addressing at consultative-polyclinic department for examination by high-qualified professional diagnostician who will quickly and correctly make a diagnosis.
A doctor of consultative department shall help you to clarify the focus and send you to specialized clinic of SI “ITO NAMSU”.
Consultative-polyclinic department of the Institute of traumatology and orthopedics by the National academy of medical sciences of Ukraine
- cabinets of doctors;
- bandaging room;
- cast room;
- baby care room.
Consulting as adults, as children!
Focuses of activities of consultative-polyclinic department:
- Degenerative-dystrophic (joint arthritis of upper and lower limbs, coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis) and inflammation (synovitis, arthritis) diseases of joints, degenerative-dystrophic (osteochondrosis, spondylosis, spondyloarthritis) spine diseases;
- Spine deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis);
- Hand diseases and deformities (incl. consequences of injured tendons and nerves);
- Diseases and deformities of foot (platypodia);
- Post-traumatic neuro-dystrophic syndromes (Sudek syndrome, neuropathic pain, complex regional pain syndrome – CRPS);
- Different pain syndromes, incl. Orthopedic-neurology (myofascial, reflector syndromes, pain syndromes of other genesis in spine osteochondrosis, deforming arthrosis);
- Osteoporosis (metabolic osteopathy);
- Purulent diseases of bones and joints of limbs, spine and pelvic (osteomyelitis, arthritis);
- Oncology diseases (tumors, sarcoma, cancer) of bones and joints of extremities, spine and pelvic;
- PRP, MSK, ablations.
- Congenital abnormalities and diseases of locomotion system;
- Hip joint dysplasia;
- Congenital hip joint displacement;
- Platypodia and other foot deformities;
- Pectus excavatum;
- Adherent hand and foot fingers (syndactyly);
- Congenital pseudoarthroses of tibia joints (neurofibromatosis) etc.;
- System diseases (exobone spondyloepiphysis disease, Marfan syndrome etc.);
- Inflammation processes of bones (osteomyelitis);
- Benign tumors of bones (osteoma, chondroma etc.);
- Benign tumors of joints;
- Tumor-like diseases (fibrosis dysplasia, metaphysis fibrosis defect, solitary bone cyst, aneurismal bone cyst, osteoid-osteoma solitary granuloma etc.);
- Consequences of skeleton bone fractures, traumas of joints, injuries of tendons and nerves.
Available instrumental methods for orthopedic pathology diagnostics:
- X-ray imaging;
- US examination (of joints, muscles, tendons and nerves);
- US examination of vessels;
- Densitometry (study of bone tissue density);
- Laboratory studies (general analyses, biochemistry, microbiology);
- Electroneuromyography (studies of neuro-muscle system);
- Computer tomography (CT);
- Magneticresonance imaging (MRI) .
Schedule of consultations by clinics of the SI “The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics by NAMSU” in polyclinics of the Institute
|№||Clinic||Hours of consultations||Days of consultations|
|1||Bone-purulent Surgery||12:00 a.m. – 02:00 p.m.||Thursday|
|2||Traumatology and Orthopedics of Adults||12:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.||Tuesday, Thursday|
|3||Joint Diseases of Adults||12:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.||Wednesday|
|4||Traumatology and Orthopedics of Children||10:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.||Tuesday|
|5||Spine Surgery||11:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.||Wednesday|
|6||Joint Diseases in Children and Adults||10:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.||Monday, Wednesday|
|7||Foot Surgery and Complex Prosthetic Treatment||12:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.||Thursday|
|8||Sport and Ballet Trauma||12:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.||Friday|
|9||Reconstructive Surgery of Upper Limb and Microsurgery of Hand||12:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.||Thursday|
|10||Department for Trauma Injury and Problems of Osteosynthesis||12:00 a.m. – 02:00 p.m.||Monday, Friday|
|11||Rehabilitation||09:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.||Monday|