Modern Approaches to Diagnostics and Treatment of Big Joints’ Damages and Diseases
On April 17, 2019 the representatives of the SI “The Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics by NAMS of Ukraine” participated in organization of a big-scale scientific-and-practical event “Modern Approaches to Diagnostics and Treatment of Big Joints’ Damages and Diseases” within the limits of the jubilee international medical forum – the VIII International Forum on Healthcare Management, held on 17-19 of April, 2019 in the city of Kyiv.
The following issues were discussed at the event:
1) 3-D Simulation with Manufacturing of a Plastic Prototype in Complex and Revision Hip Arthroplasty. Gayko G.V., Galuzinsky O.A., Pidgayetsky V.M., Kozak R.A., Osadchuk T.I., Burburska S.V.
2) Hip Joint Osteoarthrosis (Prognostication of Progression, Treatment and Prevention). Gayko G.V., Kalashnikov O.V., Osadchuk T.I.
3) Management of Complications after Total Hip Arthroplasty. Gayko G.V., Pidgayetsky V.M., Osadchuk T.I., Sulyma O.M., Galuzinsky O.A., Kozak R.A., Cherniak P.S.
4) Orthopedic Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Gerasymenko S.I., Poluliakh M.V., Babko A.M., Gerasymenko A.S., Avtomieienko E.M.
5) Hip Arthroplasty in Dysplastic Coxarthrosis. Poluliakh M.V., Gerasymenko S.I., Poluliakh D.M.
6) Knee Joint Arthroplasty in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Gerasymenko S.I., Poluliakh M.V., Babko A.M., Gerasymenko A.S., Avtomieienko E.M.