Lysak Andriy Sergiiovych
- Doctor, orthopedist-traumatologist
- Brachial Plexus and Upper Limb’s Peripheral Nerves Disorders; Reconstructive-Recovery Surgery of Upper Limb
- Professional experience – since 2012
Author of over 40 scientific papers, published in leading foreign and domestic professional media. Co-author of methodic recommendations «Compartment Syndrome in Gunfire Injuries of Limbs».
Brachial plexus: conservative and surgical treatment (neurolysis, neurotization) of trauma injuries of brachial plexus; orthopedic reconstructive treatment (muscle and tendon transpositions) in case of old traumatic injuries of brachial plexus, orthopedic reconstructions in case of obstetrical paralysis (intranatal trauma of brachial plexus, Duchenne-Erb palsy, Dejerine-Klumpke’s syndrome), regenerative medicine (stem cells, lipo-filling, concentrated punctate of bone marrow) for brachial plexus treatment.
Peripheral nerves: conservative and surgical treatment (neurolysis, microsurgical epineural suture of a nerve, autoneuroplastics, neurotization), trauma injuries of upper limb’s peripheral nerves, orthopedic reconstructive treatment of old trauma injuries of peripheral nerves (recovery of fingers’ and palms extension after damage of a radial nerve, recovery of thumb’s position etc.); conservative and surgical treatment of compression-ischemic neuropathies (carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome etc.), regenerative medicine (stem cells, lipo-filling, concentrated punctate of bone marrow) for treatment of peripheral nerves’ disorders.
Reconstructive and recovery treatment: tendon and muscle transposition of the upper limb, reconstructive treatment of upper limb’s joints, osteosynthesis with metal fixators.
Membership in professional societies:
- FESSH (Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand)
- EFORT (European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
- Social Entity «Ukrainian Association of Orthopedists-Traumatologists»
- Social Entity «Ukrainian Association of Hand Surgery»
Author of over 40 scientific publications in leading foreign and domestic professional media. Co-author of methodic recommendations “Compartment Syndrome in Gunfire Injuries of Limbs”.