Bezruchenko Sergii Olegovych
- Doctor, orthopedist-traumatologist
- Diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment of traumas and diseases of upper and lower limb
- Professional experience – since 2011
Shoulder joint (habitual dislocation of a shoulder, recurred dislocation of a shoulder after surgery, injured rotator cuff of a shoulder, injured acromial-clavicle joint (fixation of acromial clavicle dislocation by TightRope system, DogBOne Arthrex), injury of the Biceps Brachii Long Head Tendon, adhesive capsulitis).
Knee joint (damages of lateral and medial meniscus of a knee joint, damaged ACL and PCL, displacement and lateral position of patella, fractures of condyles of tibia).
Diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment of traumas and diseases of upper and lower limb (fractures, dislocations, injuries of ligamentous system, degenerative-dystrophic diseases of big joints).
Education and training:
In 2005 – 2011 – 1st medical faculty of O.O.Bogomolets National Medical University of Kyiv.
In 2011 – 2013 - internship training in traumatology and orthopedics at Traumatology and Orthopedics department №2 of P.L.Shupik Kyiv MAPGT and orthopedic and trauma care center of Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital.
In 2013 – 2015 - clinical residency at the SI “ITO NAMS of Ukraine”.
Since 2015 - and to the present time – doctor, orthopedist-traumatologist of the SI “ITO NAMS of Ukraine”.
In 2017 – «Master course of primary and revision hip»
In 2017 - «IV Kyiv shoulder course: international training in surgery of shoulder».
In 2018 – Basic AO Trauma Course
He is a valid member: of FESSH, Social Entity “Ukrainian Association of Orthopedists-Traumatologists”, Social Entity “Ukrainian Association of Hand Surgery”.
- Нallux valgus deformity (Нallux valgus)
- Corrective osteotomy for malunion of proximal humorous
- Injury of the Biceps Brachii Long Head Tendon
- doctor orthopedic and trauma surgeon
- arthroscopy of shoulder
- Bankart operation
- habitual shoulder dislocation
- traumatic dislocation of acromial clavicle
- old clavicle dislocation
- injury of shoulder rotator cuff
- biceps tenosynovitis
- tendinitis of the tendon of long head of biceps